The role is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team that supports the KX revenue growth through global partners and alliances. It requires an enthusiastic and hard working individual that can support the existing KX Partnership team to build a partner network and ecosystem for KX.
The candidate will be able to multi-task and have a mix of business skills, general internal and external GTM activity, whilst also working with Product, R&D and Marketing on day to day activities involving Partnerships. They must be able to communicate, present to and interact with individuals of all levels both within the KX business and with Partners externally as direct communication with Partners can be with an Executive sponsor, part of their channel sales team or a business development resource. It will be necessary to develop a strong understanding of the KX value proposition, how KX technology can be applied to solve challenges and add value to customers across Financial Services, Manufacturing and Industry and how it could be brought to market via partnership channels.
The KX Partnerships focus is to find and manage large partnerships that can generate meaningful revenues for KX in the short to medium term. Targets include Strategic Partnerships with Cloud vendors, OEM partnerships or partnerships with ISVs.
Enthusiasm, agility and determination will be important in helping to build this exciting opportunity for KX.
The Specific Role:
- General Business Development and support activity within the KX Partner team
- Identify through research and market exploration potential Partners for KX and assist in exploring these opportunities
- Support the KX Partner team to develop the overall KX Partner ecosystem (Partners. Partner Program including an L&D function, Partner portal etc)
- Support already existing strategic KX partnerships so they grow and expand the generation of revenue
- Work internally as required to support the Product, R&D, Sales and Marketing teams in Partner related activity as necessary
- Ensure that Salesforce records are updated with all Partner activity
- Support the Partnership team by preparation of monthly presentations for the Partnership function and large Partnerships
- Previous experience in a software role that required strong interpersonal skills and the ability to be agile
- Good research and presentational skills to identify opportunities for the Partner team to grow and explore
- Strong communication and presentation – to talk internally to cross-functional teams and also externally to Partners
- The ability to operate as part of a team in a cohesive and positive manner
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with short deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Salesforce an advantage but not required.
- Advanced user of PowerPoint
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, guided by our pay policy and market standards.
- Tailored training and skills development programs.
- Up to 25 days of paid annual leave.
- Private healthcare package, inclusive of coverage for partners and children.
- Employee Assistance Programme offering access to mental health support.
- Generous maternity and paternity package.
- “KX For Good” Programme, allowing team members to contribute through Volunteer Days to initiatives that bring about positive change in local communities.
Why Choose KX?
- At KX, we prioritise work-life balance with flexible hours, offer a competitive salary package, and foster a dynamic, inclusive culture that values diversity and individuality.
- Curious by Nature: We encourage your curiosity through dedicated weekly learning sessions. Explore uncharted domains, acquire data-driven expertise, and stay ahead of the curve as we nurture your growth and empower you to excel!
- In it Together: Your impact matters! Participate in our engaging “KX For Good” volunteer initiatives to make a positive difference in your local community.
- Recognise & Celebrate: Your unwavering commitment and effort will be celebrated! Our exceptional reward and recognition framework acknowledges your dedication and contributions, uplifting you at every milestone in your journey to success.