KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
To meet the growing demand for our technology and services, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join us in Ireland/London.
- Collaborate with product teams on the target market/prospects and development of value propositions for the respective audiences including OEM partners
- Drive companywide understanding of the buyer: jobs they do, how they buy, their buying criteria, and how we position against the competition.
- Define and execute the go-to-market strategy to achieve sales and revenue growth goals in partnership with product managers, sales and finance
- Lead the execution of product launches
- Lead the development of core collateral across the marketing funnel including participation in events, whitepapers, blog posts, bylines and webinars.
- Lead generation campaigns, speaking engagements, working with the product team, and marketing team for input and execution support
- Ensure message consistency across all communications channels
- Develop sales enablement collateral (presentations, brochures, datasheets, FAQs)
- Work with Marcom team to develop customer case studies
- Collaborate with partners and build and execute joint go-to-market plans
- Conduct market segmentation and analyze competitors
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience in software and/or SaaS product marketing
- Demonstrated track record creating compelling messaging, positioning, and executing product launches
- Experience working in a fast-paced growth environment
- Ability to understand the technology and explain it in simply in well-crafted messaging
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high-quality deliverables.
- Experience working with strategic partners on joint marketing initiatives
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional, global organization
Working for KX:
At KX, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- KX Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
If you meet these requirements and would like to apply for this role.