KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
To meet the growing demand for our technology and services, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join us in Ireland/London.
- Collaborate with product teams on the target market/prospects and development of value propositions for the respective audiences including OEM partners.
- Drive companywide understanding of the buyer: jobs they do, how they buy, their buying criteria, and how we position against the competition.
- Define and execute the go-to-market strategy to achieve sales and revenue growth goals in partnership with product managers, sales and finance.
- Lead the execution of product launches.
- Lead the development of core collateral across the marketing funnel including participation in events, whitepapers, blog posts, bylines and webinars.
- Lead generation campaigns, speaking engagements, working with the product team, and marketing team for input and execution support.
- Ensure message consistency across all communications channels.
- Develop sales enablement collateral (presentations, brochures, datasheets, FAQs).
- Work with Marcom team to develop customer case studies.
- Collaborate with partners and build and execute joint go-to-market plans.
- Conduct market segmentation and analyze competitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7+ years of experience in software and/or SaaS product marketing.
- Demonstrated track record creating compelling messaging, positioning, and executing product launches.
- Experience working in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Ability to understand the technology and explain it in simply in well-crafted messaging.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high-quality deliverables.
- Experience working with strategic partners on joint marketing initiatives.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional, global organization.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, guided by our pay policy and market standards.
- Tailored training and skills development programs.
- Up to 25 days of paid annual leave.
- Private healthcare package, inclusive of coverage for partners and children.
- Employee Assistance Programme offering access to mental health support.
- Generous maternity and paternity package.
- “KX For Good” Programme, allowing team members to contribute through Volunteer Days to initiatives that bring about positive change in local communities.
Why Choose KX?
- At KX, we prioritise work-life balance with flexible hours, offer a competitive salary package, and foster a dynamic, inclusive culture that values diversity and individuality.
- Curious by Nature: We encourage your curiosity through dedicated weekly learning sessions. Explore uncharted domains, acquire data-driven expertise, and stay ahead of the curve as we nurture your growth and empower you to excel!
- In it Together: Your impact matters! Participate in our engaging “KX For Good” volunteer initiatives to make a positive difference in your local community.
- Recognise & Celebrate: Your unwavering commitment and effort will be celebrated! Our exceptional reward and recognition framework acknowledges your dedication and contributions, uplifting you at every milestone in your journey to success.