KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Software Engineer C++ to join our growing KX division.
- This opportunity is suited for highly motivated and talented software engineers who want to apply and grow their technical depth and breadth while defining and driving new and existing applications.
- Work on the development of new products and enhancement of existing products.
- Ensuring the code is tested thoroughly.
- Ensuring the reliability of code is paramount; our developers have their code rolled into production regularly throughout the year.
- Work with internal stakeholders, including product managers to clarify project requirements and specifications during development, testing and post-production.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in C++ on Linux.
- In-depth knowledge in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems in an agile environment that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience in architecture/design of complex software systems in large scale.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and senior management, to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, guided by our pay policy and market standards.
- Tailored training and skills development programs.
- Up to 25 days of paid annual leave.
- Private healthcare package, inclusive of coverage for partners and children.
- Employee Assistance Programme offering access to mental health support.
- Generous maternity and paternity package.
- “KX For Good” Programme, allowing team members to contribute through Volunteer Days to initiatives that bring about positive change in local communities.
Why Choose KX?
- At KX, we prioritise work-life balance with flexible hours, offer a competitive salary package, and foster a dynamic, inclusive culture that values diversity and individuality.
- Curious by Nature: We encourage your curiosity through dedicated weekly learning sessions. Explore uncharted domains, acquire data-driven expertise, and stay ahead of the curve as we nurture your growth and empower you to excel!
- In it Together: Your impact matters! Participate in our engaging “KX For Good” volunteer initiatives to make a positive difference in your local community.
- Recognise & Celebrate: Your unwavering commitment and effort will be celebrated! Our exceptional reward and recognition framework acknowledges your dedication and contributions, uplifting you at every milestone in your journey to success.