The world’s most powerful
Kx offers kdb+, a high-performance column-store database with a built-in expressive query and programming language, q. Used as a central repository to store time-series data within an enterprise, kdb+ supports real-time analysis of billions of records and fast access to terabytes of historical data. It also:
- provides seamless scalability;
- runs on industry standard server platforms;
- is top-ranked in third-party benchmark testing;
- has an extremely small footprint, which makes installation and maintenance fast and straightforward;
- easily accommodates available APIs for connectivity to major external systems and modules;
- requires fewer developers, contributing to lower total cost of ownership.
The result? A rich environment of powerful solutions.
"From the outset, we have designed our products in anticipation of vast increases in data volumes."
— Arthur Whitney, Chairman and Co-founder, Kx Systems