Big time-series Data
The high-performance database
that sets the standard
for time-series analytics.
- 17 Feb 2014 (Computerworld): Big data digest: The backlash begins. Read more.
- 8 Feb 2014 (London Sunday Times): What data can tell you about your customers. Read more.
- 29 Dec 2014 (Forbes): Kx Systems is taking its finance expertise to other industries. Read more.
- 18 Dec 2014 (Palo Alto): Kx is proud to announce that IEX, the well known trading venue, is using kdb+ for its data platform. Read more.
- 11 Dec 2014 (Business Wire): AHA Group announces 40 times increase in compression performance with kdb+. Read more.
- Software: kdb+ is being embedded into Big Data applications by software companies serving the consumer, industrial, and government industries.
- Finance: kdb+ is used by many top financial institutions for its speed, power, and scalability in complex, time-series market data analyses. Read the brief.
- Utilities: Ideal for analyzing smart meter data, kdb+ was chosen by the IESO after an extensive proof-of-concept by Kx partner Affinity Systems. Read the brief.
- Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceutical and healthcare companies are discovering kdb+ is ideally suited for medical and clinical trial data. Read the brief.
- Free kdb+: Try our free 32-bit version. Download.
- White paper: kdb+ and Big Data/The Internet of Things, by Bloor Research.
Bloor Research finds that Kx technology, proven over 20 years, is ideal for Big Data analytics and the Internet of Things.
Read the white paper.