Big time-series Data
The high-performance database
that sets the standard
for time-series analytics.
Goldman Sachs•Purdue Pharma L.P.•Morgan Stanley•Independent Electricity System Operator, Ontario
- 21 Apr 2014 (Palo Alto): Kx is proud to announce that its kdb+/q software has been licensed by Purdue Pharma L.P., a pharmaceutical company founded by physicians offering products for the management of pain and gastrointestinal disorders. Read more.
- 2 Apr 2014 (Palo Alto): Kx releases free 32-bit kdb+ and launches grassroots site, kxcommunity.com. Read more.
- 22 Jan 2014 (Ontario): Ontario's Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO) chooses kdb+ for retrieval and querying of smart meter data. Read more.
- Finance: kdb+ is the only database fast and powerful enough to handle the volume and fluctuations of time-series market data. Read more.
- Utilities: kdb+ was the database used by Kx partner Affinity Systems in its extensive proof-of-concept for Ontario's Meter Data Management system. Read more.
- Pharmaceuticals: kdb+ is ideally suited to the massive data volumes and numerical analyses of large-scale drug trials. Read more.
- Software: kdb+ is increasingly being embedded into Big Data products by software companies across a wide range of industries.
- Speed: Multiple cores and multi-threading built into the system. Speed verified by independent benchmarks. Read more.
- Power: Massive data volume access and analysis, extremely small footprint, virtually unlimited room for growth. Read more.
- Free version: Try our free 32-bit version of kdb+. It is ideal for learning the q language. Download.