KX enables the world’s largest companies to achieve a competitive edge by uniquely combing real-time streaming data with historic context to power faster and better in-the-moment decision-making. We honed our technology where sub-second decisions can swing $billions towards success or failure. KX seamlessly integrates into today’s evolving data landscape to ingest, store, manage, analyze and visualize enormous amounts of dynamic data, whether on-premise, in the cloud, or at the edge.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Operations Manager to join our Sales organisation in North America. This role will be critical to the Sales Teams operational effectiveness in pursuit of meeting revenue, operational and strategic goals. Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations and partnering with the North America Sales Leadership, this is a high profile and exciting role at an important time of growth for the company.
The successful individual is expected to become a specialist in explaining in-region go-to-market sales activity, performance and driving the weekly sales forecast with the Sales Team. In addition, the individual will be asked to take on a range of regional and possibly international projects depending on business priorities.
- Produce performance analysis for the regional and global leadership team to help inform business planning and growth opportunities.
- Support the Regional Sales Leadership and field teams to improve deal velocity and deal closure
- Monitor and analyze the sale pipeline, pipeline development and deal progression
- Monitor and analyze the sales cycle to uncover challenges being faced by the sales team and opportunities to increase deal velocity
- Design, review and ongoing appraisal of account allocation, activity and rep productivity
- Co-ordinate operational cadence for the sales teams and manage all aspects of planning, forecasting & reporting.
- Support the global leadership team by running analyses in preparation of quarterly business reviews
- Drive high standards among the sales organization to keep Salesforce records updated
- Collaborate with marketing operations to remove blockers and increase efficiency in our lead generation and routing process
- Previous experience in a SaaS business with an understanding of the business model and ecosystem
- Comfortable being hands-on and tactical, but equally able to operate at a strategic level
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and data-savvy, able to run sophisticated analyses and summarize/present findings with clarity
- Confident and experienced in driving consensus among a senior leadership team
- An agent for change and continuous iterative improvement, willing to challenge the status quo
- Significant strategy, project management, budget management and business analysis skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and lead cross-functional project teams
- Deep working knowledge of Salesforce, including report/dashboard creation and administration.
- Experience with Clari an advantage but not required.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
Working for KX:
At KX, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- KX Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
If you meet these requirements and would like to apply for this role.