Analytics at Speed Seoul
23 May 2019, 6:30 pm
WeWork Yeoksam Station, 142 Teheran-ro, Yeoksam-dong, Seoul, 06236
We have a fantastic line up of presentations, use cases and demonstrations and we can’t wait to share them with you!
- 6:30 pm - Registration and Networking
- 7:00 pm - Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 7:10 pm - A Casual Introduction to Deep Learning - YJ Choe, CMU
- 7:30 pm - Kx/kdb+ Introduction and Kx Developer IDE Announcement – Warren Yong, kdb+ Developer
- 7:50 pm - Break: Light snacks and beer!
- 8:10 pm - Kdb+ Machine Learning Introduction and Credit Card Fraud Detection – Chulmin Kwon, Senior Technical Director, Kx
- 8:40 pm - Introduction to H2O Driverless AI - Tommy Rhew, IBM and BS Yu, IBM
ContactsView other events in Seoul
OverviewSince the company’s inception, Kx’s singular goal has been to provide its customers with the fastest, most efficient, and most flexible tools for processing real-time and historical data. This focus has enabled us to become the worldwide leader in high-volume, high-performance time-series databases. Kx Technology is an integrated platform that includes a high-performance historical time-series column-store database, an in-memory compute engine, and a real-time event processor all with a unifying expressive query and programming language. Designed from the start for extreme scale, and running on industry standard servers, Kx Technology has been proven to solve complex problems faster than any of its competitors.
Unlock new markets with Kx. Entrepreneurs who are seeking to build disruptive technology and bring it to market quickly have the opportunity to access business support and finance of up to £10m. For more information, Click here