FX Week Australia 2019
27 Mar 2019, 8:00 am
1 Martin Pl Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
FX week is proud to present the fifth edition of FX Week Australia. Serving as the industry benchmark conference, it provides professionals to gain insights from expert speakers and peers on the latest industry best practices, strategies to enhance performance as well as to discuss the pressing issues they are facing.
Each year, FX Week’s agenda challenges attendees to explore the latest industry practices, trading tactics and strategies to enhance yields with a deep focus on the Australian market. Join Kx attendees Richard Kiel and Andy Churchill and over 300 attendees from the buyside, banks and vendors to discuss the trends and developments in the sector.
2019 Key themes include:
- The impact of Brexit on Australian actors in FX and the fragmentation of services.
- The ongoing escalation of trade tensions as multilateralism is challenged by the US with a focus on the implications for the APAC region.
- Debate on the future of the US Dollar.
- A look into the relationship between the Aussie Dollar and Asian emerging markets.
- Latest updates on the regulatory changes impacting the FX space.
- How to leverage exotic FX options into your risk management strategy.
- Managing FX exposures in superannuation funds.
- Corporate treasury panel sharing session.
- Update on the latest credit, clearing and regulatory costs in trading.
- Industry roundtables for an intimate conversation and debate on hedging practices, blockchain, managing exotic currencies, the unintended consequences of ESG on FX, managing RMB exposure, and the new costs of trading with regulations.
We look forward to meeting you all!View other events in Sydney
Since the company’s inception, Kx’s singular goal has been to provide its customers with the fastest, most efficient, and most flexible tools for processing real-time and historical data. This focus has enabled us to become the worldwide leader in high-volume, high-performance time-series databases. Kx Technology is an integrated platform that includes a high-performance historical time-series column-store database, an in-memory compute engine, and a real-time event processor all with a unifying expressive query and programming language. Designed from the start for extreme scale, and running on industry standard servers, Kx Technology has been proven to solve complex problems faster than any of its competitors.
Unlock new markets with Kx. Entrepreneurs who are seeking to build disruptive technology and bring it to market quickly have the opportunity to access business support and finance of up to £10m. For more information, Click here
We invite you to explore a career within our Data Science practice, where we take seriously our commitment to stimulate, challenge, develop, reward and care for our employees. Whether you are a recent graduate with a desire to kick-start your career or an experienced technologist seeking a new challenge – Kx offers prospects to match your potential. For more information, Click here