Analytics at Speed Austin
28 Mar 2019, 6:30 pm
Capital Factory 16th Floor, 701 Brazo St, Austin, TX, 78701
We are delighted to announce that on Thursday 28th March, we are hosting our next Analytics at Speed Austin Meetup in collaboration with Austin Big Data AI! The topic of the meetup will be the Internet of Things (I0T) – AI and Smarter Machines!
See below for list of Speakers and Full Agenda. We look forward to meeting you all!
Xiaoping (XP) Chen , Director, IBM Watson IoT Platform Engineering
Thurston Taylor, Director, Global Business Development, BISTel
Thomas Walsh, Data Scientist, Kx
- 6:30 pm - Registration & Networking.
- 7:00 pm - Xiaoping (XP) Chen , Director, IBM Watson IoT Platform Engineering - Machine Learning and IoT.
- 7:20 pm - Thurston Taylor, Director, Global Business Development, BISTel - Make your Machine Smarter.
- 7:40 pm - Thomas Walsh, Data Scientist, Kx - Bringing the Secrets of Wall Street to the Internet of Things.
- 8:00 pm - Networking over pizza and beer!
ContactsView other events in Austin
OverviewSince the company’s inception, Kx’s singular goal has been to provide its customers with the fastest, most efficient, and most flexible tools for processing real-time and historical data. This focus has enabled us to become the worldwide leader in high-volume, high-performance time-series databases. Kx Technology is an integrated platform that includes a high-performance historical time-series column-store database, an in-memory compute engine, and a real-time event processor all with a unifying expressive query and programming language. Designed from the start for extreme scale, and running on industry standard servers, Kx Technology has been proven to solve complex problems faster than any of its competitors.
Unlock new markets with Kx. Entrepreneurs who are seeking to build disruptive technology and bring it to market quickly have the opportunity to access business support and finance of up to £10m. For more information, Click here