Analytics at Speed Toronto
8 Aug 2019, 6:30 pm
Ivey Tangerine Leadership Centre, 130 King St. West Toronto
We are delighted to announce that we will be hosting our next Analytics at Speed Toronto meetup in collaboration with ‘AI & Blockchain Technology’ on Thursday 8th August
We look forward to meeting you all!
- 6:30 pm - Registration and Networking
- 7:00 pm - Mark Millar, Global Business Development, Kx – ‘Introduction to the world’s fastest time-series database kdb+’
- 7:10 pm - Tristan Ognibene, kdb+ Developer, Kx – ‘Holistic multi-factorial Surveillance platform for detection & investigation of market abuse, financial crime & fraud’
- 7:20 pm - Peter Bebbington, Brainpool AI – Co-Founder, Director, CTO/CDO - 'Data Driven (ML) Microservices: From Semiconductor manufacturing to finance'
- 7:40 pm - Richard Boire, President at Boire Analytics & Virtual Instructor at ConverseLink - 'An overview of Data Mining and its Practical Applications within Business Today'
- 8:10 pm - Q&A and closing remarks led by Mark Millar & William Tannous, kdb+ Developer, Kx
- 8:20 pm - Networking, Light Bites and Beer!
Contact us at for further information on this event. If you would like to attend please Click HereView other events in Toronto