We will be in contact shortly.
London, UK (5 June 2018) Kx is pleased to announce the release of version 4.2.0 of the Kx Enterprise Platform for developing, deploying and operating Big Fast Data solutions. This release introduces over 100 new features across its Analyst, Control, Stream, Monitoring and Dashboards components that make it faster and easier for development teams to bring products to market and streamline their operations. Of particular importance in this release are:
• Extended source control & package management via Git Integration
• Streamlined security & permissions management via secure query parsing and role-based permissions
• Expanded monitoring functionality covering user activity, querying and file manipulation
• Enhanced Visualization capabilities including network graphing and data flow editors
• Control Features to simplify alert definition and tracking
• Easier access to Python and Machine Learning functionality via embedPy libraries
• Improved usability via shortcuts and one-click functionality
The new version of Platform cements Kx’s position as the leading platform for rapid but controlled development and operation of high volume, high velocity, Big Data solutions. This is particularly enhanced by Kx for Control features that make it easier to configure and maintain increasingly complex multi-region, cross-geography solutions. The inclusion of features to support client across the wide range of industries we now support attests to the horizontal nature of the technology and the extensibility of our platform.
Kx is a division of FD, a global technology provider with 20 years of experience working with some of the world’s largest finance, technology, retail, pharma, manufacturing and energy institutions. Kx technology, incorporating the kdb+ time-series database, is a leader in high-performance, in-memory computing, streaming analytics and operational intelligence. Kx delivers the best possible performance and flexibility for high-volume, data-intensive analytics and applications across multiple industries. The Group operates from 14 offices across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, including its headquarters in Newry, and employs more than 2,250 people worldwide.