Nuts and bolts.
The Kx wiki at code.kx.com offers an encyclopedia of contributed kdb+ code, as well as lessons, articles, and reference materials. Here are a few useful excerpts.
- Getting started with kdb+
- Index of kdb+/q tutorials
- A sample on-disk database
- Q for Mortals: A tutorial in Q programming by Jeffrey A. Borror
- Q-Tips: Fast, Scalable and Maintainable Kdb+ by Nick Psaris
- q for Gods series
- Integrating kdb+ and R
- kdb+ interfaces to technologies like C, Java, and .NET
- Websocket example