Big time-series Data
Nuts and bolts.
There is a rich community of kdb+ and q users who generously share some of their best ideas on code.kx.com. Here is a sample:
- Getting started with kdb+
- R and kdb+
- kdb+ interfaces to technologies like C, Java and .NET
- q for Gods whitepaper series (by First Derivatives plc)
- Great support for WebSockets
- Tips on making Pivoting tables (contributed by Morgan Stanley)
There is also a community of developers at kxcommunity.com that can provide hints, tips, and encouragement for beginners and old hands alike.