STREAM FOR Kx
Stream for Kx is a proven data management solution that can be deployed locally, in the cloud, or as part of a wider Big Data architecture. With unrivalled performance, it allows firms to manage their analytics and visualization needs in a single platform, or as an ultra-fast component of a multi-platform solution.
UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCEStream for Kx executes queries and functions on commodity hardware at unrivalled speeds, providing the business with the ability to make more informed decisions faster and at a fraction of the cost of large appliance applications. Tickcapture and streaming data is analyzed and enriched in real time to produce live indicators of current conditions for further action.
TIME SERIES ANALYTICSStream for Kx includes powerful programming functionality, which allows clients to express and execute complex concepts readily, using a comprehensive set of key words and functions. Data management is powered by the market-leading Kx database technology, with built-in temporal data types and time-series query primitives.
RICH VISUALIZATIONStream for Kx provides a rich suite of visualization options – business OLAP and BI dashboards that run in real time rather than hourly:
• Out-of-the-box HTML5 dashboards provide feature-rich visualization and control tools
• Dashboards can be effortlessly customized and extended for specific event processing, monitoring and research requirements
• Dashboards can be shared across the web or entitled to individual users
• Powerful OLAP drill-down features and query builders
TIME TO MARKETStream for Kx has been developed using an open architecture supporting easy integration to multiple data sources and formats:
• Covers all major 3rd party financial data vendors, exchanges, liquidity venues and direct market access brokers
• APIs to .NET, Java, C, C++, Python, ODBC, Matlab, Excel with Feedhandler SDK and development framework for bespoke requirements
The basis for Kx Technology is a unique integrated platform which includes a high-performance historical time-series columnar database called kdb+, an in-memory compute engine, and a real-time streaming processor all unified with an expressive query and programming language called q.
Designed from the start for extreme scale, and running on industry standard servers, the kdb+ database has been proven to solve complex problems faster than any of its competitors.LEARN MORE