The high-performance database
that sets the standard
for time-series analytics.
- 15 Aug 2016: Kx analytics tackle 'Big Data' crop research at Earlham Institute. Read more.
- 27 Jul 2016: IEX extends market monitoring policies using Kx. Read more.
- 14 Jul 2016: Kx's Simon Garland quoted in Euromoney about data and MiFID II. Read more.
- 16 Jun 2016: Kx hires leading data storage expert Glenn Wright as Senior Architect. Read more.
- 7 Jun 2016: Kx announces latest software release with encryption, enhanced compression and Tableau integration. Read more.
- Performance: Kx's built-in query language, q, is seamlessly integrated into the columnar, time-series database kdb+. Read more.
- Scalability: Kx is designed to allow the database to scale out easily as data volumes grow without losing performance. Read more.
- Speed: Kx combines streaming, in-memory, and historical data in one simple system, for real-time analytics and visualizations with exceptional speed. Read more.
- Lower TCO: Kx's elegant architecture, minimal storage requirements, and built-in compression make it easier to maintain and add up to lower TCO. Read more.
- Recently published:
Real-time actionable insights with Intel and Kx Systems. Download.
- Free kdb+: Try our free 32-bit version, which now includes Raspberry Pi. Download.
- Tutorials: Find getting-started tutorials at the Kx wiki. Read more.
- Community: Jobs, events, and blog posts. Go now.
- News: Sign up for our quarterly newsletter. Subscribe now.
- GitHub: Check out our GitHub page. Go now.