The high-performance database
that sets the standard
for time-series analytics.
- 13 Jan 2016: Utilismart signs MOU for Kx for Sensors, smart meter cloud analytics for 100's of utilities. Read more.
- 3 Dec 2015: Intel releases a kdb+ Solutions Brief, High Performance for Big Data. Read more.
- 24 Nov 2015: Brian Conlon, CEO of First Derivatives, to become CEO of Kx Systems. Read more.
- 23 Nov 2015: New edition of 'Q for Mortals' now available. Read more.
- 19 Nov 2015: Kx's Mark Sykes examines how firms are rethinking data, technology, and time. Read more.
- 4 Nov 2015: India Institute of Technology-Mandi gets grant for research using kdb+. Read more.
- Performance: Kx's built-in query language, q, is seamlessly integrated into the columnar, time-series database kdb+. Read more.
- Scalability: Kdb+ is designed to allow the database to scale out easily as data volumes grow without losing performance. Read more.
- Speed: Kdb+ combines streaming, in-memory, and historical data in one simple system, for real-time analytics and visualizations with exceptional speed. Read more.
- Lower TCO: Kdb+'s elegant architecture, minimal storage requirements, and built-in compression make it easier to maintain and add up to lower TCO. Read more.
- Just published:
q for Mortals version 3
- Free kdb+: Try our free 32-bit version. Download.
- Kdb+ is featured in this eBook from Data Informed: The Database Decision. Download.
- Tutorials: Find getting-started tutorials at the Kx wiki. Read more.
- Community: Jobs, events, and blog posts. Go now.
- News: Sign up for our quarterly newsletter. Subscribe now.
- GitHub: Check out our GitHub page. Go now.