Analytics at Speed Tokyo
26 Jun 2019, 6:30 pm
WeWork Marunouchi Kitaguchi, Marunouchi Kitaguchi Building 9F, 1-6-5 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku Tokyo, 100-0005
We are excited to announce we will be hosting our next meetup in Tokyo on Wednesday 26th June!
We look forward to meeting you all.
- 6:00 pm - Registration and Networking
- 6:30 pm - Market Data Utilization by Using AWS Cloud and Global Use Case - Hirohito Hisamatsu, Business Development Financial Service Manager, AWS
- 7:00 pm - Kx on AWS - Example Use Case, Stephen Dempsey, Senior Development Manager, AWS
- 7:10 pm - Introducing new Kx Data Science Tooling – Michael O’Leary, Financial Engineer, Kx
- 7:40 pm - Open Q&A, drinks and light bites!
Contact us at for further information. If you would like to attend please Click HereView other events in Tokyo
OverviewSince the company’s inception, Kx’s singular goal has been to provide its customers with the fastest, most efficient, and most flexible tools for processing real-time and historical data. This focus has enabled us to become the worldwide leader in high-volume, high-performance time-series databases. Kx Technology is an integrated platform that includes a high-performance historical time-series column-store database, an in-memory compute engine, and a real-time event processor all with a unifying expressive query and programming language. Designed from the start for extreme scale, and running on industry standard servers, Kx Technology has been proven to solve complex problems faster than any of its competitors.
Unlock new markets with Kx. Entrepreneurs who are seeking to build disruptive technology and bring it to market quickly have the opportunity to access business support and finance of up to £10m. For more information, Click here