Analytics at Speed Singapore
28 May 2019, 6:30 pm
Harry’s Bar, 28 Boat Quay, Singapore 049818
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting our next Analytics at Speed Singapore meetup on Tuesday 28th May 2019.
Meetup Title: Kx for Data Science
We look forward to meeting all of you.
- 6:30 pm - Registration and Networking
- 7:00 pm - Introduction to AWS - Jon Austin, Principal Solutions Architect at AWS
- 7:15 pm - Introducing new Kx Data Science Tooling – Samuel Hutchinson, Technology Trader, Kx
- 7:30 pm - Kx for Cyber Security - Dave Thomas, Chief Scientist, Kx
- 7:45 pm - Democratizing AI – Sandip Sharma, Director Solution Engineering, H2O.ai
- 8:00 pm - Open Q&A, drinks and light bites!
ContactsView other events in Singapore
OverviewSince the company’s inception, Kx’s singular goal has been to provide its customers with the fastest, most efficient, and most flexible tools for processing real-time and historical data. This focus has enabled us to become the worldwide leader in high-volume, high-performance time-series databases. Kx Technology is an integrated platform that includes a high-performance historical time-series column-store database, an in-memory compute engine, and a real-time event processor all with a unifying expressive query and programming language. Designed from the start for extreme scale, and running on industry standard servers, Kx Technology has been proven to solve complex problems faster than any of its competitors.
Unlock new markets with Kx. Entrepreneurs who are seeking to build disruptive technology and bring it to market quickly have the opportunity to access business support and finance of up to £10m. For more information, Click here