Kx Community NYC Meetup
23 Jan 2020, 6:30 pm
Nomura, 309 W 49th St, New York, NY 10019
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting our first Kx Community Meetup in New York for 2020 on Thursday 23rd January!
We hope you can join us for an evening of exciting talks, and finish the night with drinks in a local hostelry, announced at the meetup.
- 6:30 pm - Registration and Networking
- 7:00 pm - Faisal Alsharji, Nomura, "Probabilistic Programming for Bayesian Learning"
- 7:15 pm - Devon McCormick, Large Financial data provider, "Introductory Survey of Bayesian Methods Considering Dynamic Linear Models”
- 7:30 pm - Mark Lefevre, BGC, “Kalman Filters in kdb+”
- 7:45 pm - Esperanza Lopez Aguilera, Kx, “Using a Bayesian Neural Network in the Detection of Exoplanets"
- 8:00 pm - Closing Remarks.