Kx Community NYC Meetup
23 Jan 2020, 6:30 pm
Nomura, 309 W 49th St, New York, NY 10019
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting our first Kx Community Meetup in New York for 2020 on Thursday 23rd January.
This will be an evening filled with exciting talks and opportunities to engage with kdb+ developers. Join us following the presentations for light bites and refreshments in a local hostelry (announced on the evening), kindly sponsored by Intel.
- 6:30 pm - Registration and Networking
- 7:00 pm - Faisal Alsharji, Nomura, "Probabilistic Programming for Bayesian Learning"
- 7:15 pm - Devon McCormick, Large Financial data provider, "Introductory Survey of Bayesian Methods Considering Dynamic Linear Models”
- 7:30 pm - Mark Lefevre, BGC, “Kalman Filters in kdb+”
- 7:45 pm - Esperanza Lopez Aguilera, Kx, “Using a Bayesian Neural Network in the Detection of Exoplanets"
- 8:00 pm - Closing Remarks.