Kx Mid Summer Soiree
9 Aug 2018, 6:30 pm
Dog Patch Labs - The CHQ Building, Custom House Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland
Since the company’s inception, Kx’s singular goal has been to provide its customers with the fastest, most efficient, and most flexible tools for processing real-time and historical data. This focus has enabled us to become the worldwide leader in high-volume, high-performance databases.
Kx Technology is an integrated platform that includes a high-performance historical time-series column-store database, an in-memory compute engine, and a real-time event processor all with a unifying expressive query and programming language. Designed from the start for extreme scale, and running on industry standard servers, Kx Technology has been proven to solve complex problems faster than any of its competitors.
Kx Tech Fund
Unlock new markets with Kx. Entrepreneurs who are seeking to build disruptive technology and bring it to market quickly have the opportunity to access business support and finance of up to £10m. For more information, Click here
We invite you to explore a career within our Data Science practice, where we take seriously our commitment to stimulate, challenge, develop, reward and care for our employees. Whether you are a recent graduate with a desire to kick-start your career or an experienced technologist seeking a new challenge – Kx offers prospects to match your potential. For more information, Click here
Join us in Dublin for an evening with our Kx Tech Experts, BrainWaveBank, Cobalt and more.
- 6:30 pm - Register whilst checking out how Aston Martin Red Bull Racing are using Kx Technology for Sensor Analytics
- 6:45 pm - Welcome, Gordon D'Arcy; Kx
- 6:50 pm - Aimi Forgan; kdb+ Engineer ‘Putting machine learning capabilities at the heart of future technology development with EmbedPy, the newest interface between kdb+ and Python’
- 7:15 pm - Noel Byrne, VP Product Development, Kx - 'Cobalt - A Kx Usecase; Distributed ledger with a sprinkle of Blockchain’
- 7:45 am - Kevin McGivern; SVP Kx – Kx Technology Fund; ‘Incubating Future Technology Leaders’
- 8:00 pm - Brian Murphy; CSO & Co-Founder BrainWaveBank - ‘Building the World’s Largest Database of Brain Activity Data’