Kx Community NYC Meetup
11 Apr 2019, 6:30 pm
Morgan Stanley Global Headquarters, 1585 Broadway, New York
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting our next NYC meetup on Thursday 11th April:
Time-Series Machine Learning with Sri Ambati, CEO H2O.ai & More!
Check out our exciting agenda below. We look forward to meeting all of you!
- 6:30 pm - Registration & Networking
- 6:50 pm - Kx COO, and FD CTO, Mark Sykes will give an update on latest Kx news and developments.
- 7:00 pm - SriSatish Ambati, CEO and founder of H2O.ai, the maker behind H2O, the leading open source machine learning platform for smarter applications and data products, will discuss AutoML and AI for time-series.
- 7:20 pm - Kx engineers Mike Thomas and Rebecca Kelly will present Kx Analyst, the next-gen data exploration platform for kdb+, with a live demo.
- 8:15 pm - Intel are sponsoring food & drink following the Meetup. The venue will be announced on the night.
ContactsView other events in New York
OverviewSince the company’s inception, Kx’s singular goal has been to provide its customers with the fastest, most efficient, and most flexible tools for processing real-time and historical data. This focus has enabled us to become the worldwide leader in high-volume, high-performance time-series databases. Kx Technology is an integrated platform that includes a high-performance historical time-series column-store database, an in-memory compute engine, and a real-time event processor all with a unifying expressive query and programming language. Designed from the start for extreme scale, and running on industry standard servers, Kx Technology has been proven to solve complex problems faster than any of its competitors.
Unlock new markets with Kx. Entrepreneurs who are seeking to build disruptive technology and bring it to market quickly have the opportunity to access business support and finance of up to £10m. For more information, Click here