Financial Information and Technology Summit
4 Jul 2019, 8:15 am
Shangri-la hotel Tokyo, Marunouchi Trust Tower Main, 1-8-3 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8283 Japan
Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit, now in its 8th edition, will help benchmark current strategies with industry peers, gain new insights and learn success stories through case studies conducted by thought leaders in the data and technology space.
Join us at this one-day action packed conference with practical insights on:
- How can Japanese financial institutions effectively strategize & empower innovation?
- Gain an understanding on how Japanese financial institutions retain competitive edge on technology in regional and global markets.
- How much has been invested in AI and emerging tech innovation across leading Japanese financial institutions?
- Get familiarised with AML/CTF trends in Japanese financial institutions.
- Is ML the currently best optimised solutions for unstructured data management?
- How will Brexit impact Japanese firms’ IT infrastructure and global strategy?
Join Kx Representative, Nick.View other events in Tokyo
Since the company’s inception, Kx’s singular goal has been to provide its customers with the fastest, most efficient, and most flexible tools for processing real-time and historical data. This focus has enabled us to become the worldwide leader in high-volume, high-performance time-series databases. Kx Technology is an integrated platform that includes a high-performance historical time-series column-store database, an in-memory compute engine, and a real-time event processor all with a unifying expressive query and programming language. Designed from the start for extreme scale, and running on industry standard servers, Kx Technology has been proven to solve complex problems faster than any of its competitors.
Unlock new markets with Kx. Entrepreneurs who are seeking to build disruptive technology and bring it to market quickly have the opportunity to access business support and finance of up to £10m. For more information, Click here
We invite you to explore a career within our Data Science practice, where we take seriously our commitment to stimulate, challenge, develop, reward and care for our employees. Whether you are a recent graduate with a desire to kick-start your career or an experienced technologist seeking a new challenge – Kx offers prospects to match your potential. For more information, Click here