Analytics at Speed Toronto
3 Mar 2020, 6:30 pm
WeCloudData, 80 Bloor St W Suite 500 · Toronto, ON
Hi, Analytics At Speed Toronto!
We look forward to meeting all of you for an evening of exciting talks, food, and drinks, explaining how Kx supports streaming analytics on extremely large datasets that would simply swamp traditional technologies.
This talk is a perfect opportunity to learn about the power and scalability of Kx and how it can be applied to real-life business problems across a range of traditional industries from finance to retail and the evolving challenges of IoT and everywhere connected.
- 6:30 pm - Registration, refreshments and light bites
- 7:00 pm - Rong Li, Co-Founder & COO, WeCloudData
"Introduction to WeCloudData"
- 7:10 pm - Nuria Jimenez, East Coast Account Executive, Kx, “From Wall Street to IIoT: Introduction to Kx”
- 7:30 pm - Tristan Ognibene, Kx,
"The Power of kdb+ in Capital Markets"
- 7:50 pm - Q&A and Networking
- 8:30 pm - Closing Remarks