OEM PARTNER PROGRAM
The Kx OEM Software Partner Program offers a range of partnership option for third-party solution developers who want to embed Kx technology into their edge, fog, cloud and on-premise applications.
- Significantly improve the performance, scalability and TCO of your solution
- Reduce time-to market with solution accelerators and reusable components using Kx technology
- Access support and proven expertise in big fast data processing and analytics across edge, fog, cloud and mobile applications
- Access our comprehensive suite of kdb+ resources, libraries and training
If you’d like to learn more about our Kx OEM Software Partner Program and how it could help your business, simply email email@example.com or complete the enquiry form below.
To become a Partner you must embed Kx technology into your solution, but provide no direct end-user access to kdb+ and its programming capabilities. The following conditions also apply
- Kx technology use is restricted to the specific application, system or solution
- The Partner is responsible for first level support and all interactions with end-customer
- The Partner is responsible for the implementation, installation and support of integrated solution
- The Partner must maintain separate development and test environments in order to replicate issues or bugs experienced by customer
- The Partner must have resources trained in Kx technology to support the solution
Pricing is aligned to the specific application deployment and sales model of your integrated solution. Discounts and custom pricing is available for edge, server, on premise and cloud deployments.
We see our customers with data-intensive applications improve their data ingestion, transaction, processing, analytics, retrievals by 10x to 500x compared to alternative relational and noSQL based technologies.
The degree of improvement will depend on the nature of your workload, application architecture, and underlying compute, storage, and network infrastructure.
We have several case examples that fully demonstrate customer applications and success, that have been created or supported by partners. All presentations are available on request from our Partner Program team.
Kx can provide professional services to support your project. We can also provide custom training to your team to accelerate them getting up to speed.
Application accelerators are also available in the form of development tools such as Analyst, Stream, Control, and Dashboards.
We can also provide custom POC’s on pilot or large scale projects, to demonstrate our performance. Once both parties agree on the success criteria of the POC we can provide resources to manage this or implement onsite.
We run free public/webinar training on a regular basis. Check here for the nearest event to you.
Custom and on-site training rate card available.
Training and reference resources can be found here.
Standard maintenance support available on kdb+ as part of license agreement.
Kx can provide additional support to Partner under a separate support agreement.
Your Partner Manager will be able to work with you to introduce you to specific account manager when there is a joint opportunity at a customer.
We do not currently provide exclusivity to partners for a specific market or region. There could be some exceptions based on further industry validation and discussion with your Partner Manager.
Yes for the operating system. (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Linux) where kdb+ would run on.
- Fill out the form
- Speak to a member of the Kx sales team
- Enter into an OEM license agreement with Kx