Big time-series Data
The high-performance database
that sets the standard
for time-series analytics.
- 17 Jul 2014 (London): For everything there is a season – Kx well placed for Internet of Things, by Bloor Research. Read more.
- 8 Jul 2014 (New York): Institutional Investor names Kx Systems Chief Strategist Simon Garland to its annual Top Tech 50 again. Read more.
- 21 Apr 2014 (Palo Alto): Kx is proud to announce that its kdb+/q software has been licensed by Purdue Pharma L.P., a pharmaceutical company founded by physicians offering products for the management of pain and gastrointestinal disorders. Read more.
- Finance: kdb+ is used by many top financial institutions for its speed, power, and scalability in complex, time-series market data analyses. Read more.
- Utilities: Ideal for analyzing smart meter data, kdb+ was chosen by the IESO after an extensive proof-of-concept by Kx partner Affinity Systems. Read more.
- Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceutical and healthcare companies are discovering kdb+ is ideally suited for medical and clinical trial data. Read more.
- Software: kdb+ is being embedded into Big Data applications by software companies serving the consumer, industrial and government industries.
- Speed: Multiple cores and multi-threading built into the system. Speed verified by independent benchmarks. Read more.
- Power: Massive data volume access and analysis, extremely small footprint, virtually unlimited room for growth. Read more.
- Free version: Try our free 32-bit version of kdb+. It is ideal for learning the q language. Download.