Big time-series Data
The high-performance database
that sets the standard
for time-series analytics.
- 15 Apr 2015 (Information Age): Beneath big data: building the unbreakable. Read more.
- 25 Mar 2015 (Kx Systems): "Q Tips" offers practical guidance and tips for financial big data analytics. Read more.
- 19 Feb 2015 (Institutional Investor): A year after Flash Boys, high frequency trading lives on. Read more.
- 17 Feb 2015 (Computerworld): Big data digest: The backlash begins. Read more.
- 8 Feb 2015 (London Sunday Times): What data can tell you about your customers. Read more.
- Software: kdb+ is being embedded into Big Data applications by software companies serving the consumer, industrial, and government industries.
- Finance: kdb+ is used by many top financial institutions for its speed, power, and scalability in complex, time-series market data analyses. Read the brief.
- Utilities: Ideal for analyzing smart meter data, kdb+ was chosen by the IESO after an extensive proof-of-concept by Kx partner Affinity Systems. Read the brief.
- Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceutical and healthcare companies are discovering kdb+ is ideally suited for medical and clinical trial data. Read the brief.
- Free kdb+: Try our free 32-bit version. Download.
- Q Tips: Check out Nick Psaris's new book for programmers analyzing Big Data problems in financial services.
Buy at Amazon.