Big time-series Data
The high-performance database
that sets the standard
for time-series analytics.
- 31 Oct 2014 (Palo Alto): Kx announces expanded investment by First Derivatives. Kx will continue to operate independently. Read more.
- 9 Sep 2014 (Palo Alto): Kx is proud to announce that the Shenzhen Stock Exchange has licensed kdb+ for market analytics and surveillance. Read more.
- 12 Aug 2014 (Toronto): Kx partner Affinity Systems is awarded a new contract with the Ontario electric grid operator, IESO, for a kdb+ powered data mart. Read more.
- 21 Apr 2014 (Palo Alto): Kx is proud to announce that its kdb+/q software has been licensed by Purdue Pharma L.P. Read more about Purdue.
- Software: kdb+ is being embedded into Big Data applications by software companies serving the consumer, industrial, and government industries.
- Finance: kdb+ is used by many top financial institutions for its speed, power, and scalability in complex, time-series market data analyses. Read the brief.
- Utilities: Ideal for analyzing smart meter data, kdb+ was chosen by the IESO after an extensive proof-of-concept by Kx partner Affinity Systems. Read the brief.
- Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceutical and healthcare companies are discovering kdb+ is ideally suited for medical and clinical trial data. Read the brief.
- Free kdb+: Try our free 32-bit version. Download.
- White paper: kdb+ and Big Data/The Internet of Things, by Bloor Research.
Bloor Research finds that Kx technology, proven over 20 years, is ideal for Big Data analytics and the Internet of Things.
Read the white paper.