The high-performance database
that sets the standard
for time-series analytics.
- 23 Nov 2015 (Palo Alto, CA): New edition of 'Q for Mortals' now available. Read more.
- 19 Nov 2015 (Risk Intelligence): Kx's Mark Sykes examines how firms are rethinking data, technology, and time. Read more.
- 4 Nov 2015 (The Tribune): India Institute of Technology-Mandi gets grant for research using kdb+. Read more.
- 7 Sep 2015 (Inside Market Data): Kx embarks on middle office expansion. Read more. (PDF)
- 7 Jul 2015 (Palo Alto, CA): Kx Systems has been awarded an SEC contract for use of its kdb+ database platform. Read more.
- Performance: Kx's built-in query language, q, is seamlessly integrated into the columnar, time-series database kdb+. Read more.
- Scalability: Kdb+ is designed to allow the database to scale out easily as data volumes grow without losing performance. Read more.
- Speed: Kdb+ combines streaming, in-memory, and historical data in one simple system, for real-time analytics and visualizations with exceptional speed. Read more.
- Lower TCO: Kdb+'s elegant architecture, minimal storage requirements, and built-in compression make it easier to maintain and add up to lower TCO. Read more.
- NEW: The latest edition of Jeffry Borror's indispensible guide to kdb+ is now out: q For Mortals Version 3: An Introduction to q Programming. Learn more.
- Kdb+ is featured in the latest eBook from Data Informed: The Database Decision: Key Considerations to Keep in Mind. Download.
- Free kdb+: Try our free 32-bit version. Download.
- Community: Jobs, events, and blog posts. Go now.
- News: Sign up for our quarterly newsletter. Subscribe now.
- Tutorials: Find getting-started tutorials at the Kx wiki. Read more.