The high-performance database
that sets the standard
for time-series analytics.
- 7 Sep 2015 (Inside Market Data): Kx embarks on middle office expansion. Read more. (PDF)
- 7 Jul 2015 (Palo Alto, CA): Kx Systems has been awarded an SEC contract for use of its kdb+ database platform. Read more.
- 11 Jun 2015 (Businessweek): The k programming language featured in an article by Paul Ford. Read more.
- 2 Jun 2015 (Palo Alto, CA): Kx announces an OEM license agreement with CoreOne Technologies. Read more.
- 15 Apr 2015 (Information Age): Beneath Big Data: building the unbreakable. Read more.
- Performance: Kx's built-in query language, q, is seamlessly integrated into the columnar, time-series database kdb+. Read more.
- Scalability: Kdb+ is designed to allow the database to scale out easily as data volumes grow without losing performance. Read more.
- Speed: Kdb+ combines streaming, in-memory, and historical data in one simple system, for real-time analytics and visualizations with exceptional speed. Read more.
- Lower TCO: Kdb+'s elegant architecture, minimal storage requirements, and built-in compression make it easier to maintain and add up to lower TCO. Read more.
- Free kdb+: Try our free 32-bit version. Download.
- Q Tips: Check out Nick Psaris's new book for programmers analyzing Big Data problems in financial services.
Buy at Amazon.