The time-series database for performance-critical environments.
- 15 Apr 2015 (Information Age): Beneath big data: building the unbreakable. Read more.
- 25 Mar 2015 (Kx Systems): "Q Tips" offers practical guidance and tips for financial big data analytics. Read more.
- 19 Feb 2015 (Institutional Investor): A year after Flash Boys, high frequency trading lives on. Read more.
- 17 Feb 2015 (Computerworld): Big data digest: The backlash begins. Read more.
- 8 Feb 2015 (London Sunday Times): What data can tell you about your customers. Read more.
- Performance: Kx's built-in query language, q, is seamlessly integrated into the columnar, time-series database kdb+. Read more.
- Scalability: kdb+ is designed to allow the database to scale out easily as data volumes grow without losing performance. Read more.
- Speed: kdb+ combines streaming, in-memory, and historical data in one simple system, for real-time analytics and visualizations with exceptional speed. Read more.
- Lower TCO: kdb+'s elegant architecture, minimal storage requirements, and built-in compression make it easier to maintain and add up to lower TCO. Read more.
- Free kdb+: Try our free 32-bit version. Download.
- Q Tips: Check out Nick Psaris's new book for programmers analyzing Big Data problems in financial services.
Buy at Amazon.